Cheyenne Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Full Compensation
Aggressive attorneys work to hold negligent parties accountable
When someone’s carelessness or misconduct causes another person to be injured, the law empowers victims to obtain a measure of justice through monetary compensation. However, without the right attorney, you might get less than you deserve. At Romsa Law Office, P.C. in Cheyenne, we aggressively pursue maximum financial recovery for our Wyoming clients. Whether you have been hurt in a vehicle crash, injured on unsafe premises, or harmed in some other type of accident, our lawyers will fight to get you payment for medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any other appropriate legal damages. With 30 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers have a long track record of delivering favorable outcomes in all types of personal injury litigation.
Skilled advocates assist people hurt in vehicle and medical accidents
We represent clients throughout the Cheyenne area in all types of personal injury cases, including those relating to:
- Car and truck accidents — Vehicle accidents happen in an instant and cause financial problems along with physical and property damage. Under Wyoming law, the driver considered to be at fault for a collision is responsible for damages. Accordingly, picking the right lawyer to assert your rights is vitally important.
- Slip and fall accidents — A fall on an unsafe surface can lead to back injuries, concussions, broken bones or other types of injuries. Our firm litigates premises liability claims when poorly maintained or hazardous conditions trigger a harmful incident.
- Construction injuries — Busy construction sites present a risk to workers, invitees and people just passing by. Even when there are numerous potentially liable parties, our lawyers can sort through the competing claims and hold the wrongdoers to account.
- Wrongful death — When a loved one dies as a result of an accident, our firm brings wrongful death actions against negligent parties by seeking damages for funeral costs, wages that would have been earned, and medical expenses. Although the compensation cannot bring your loved one back, it can replace some of the financial loss associated with the death.
- Medical malpractice — Our experienced attorneys represent clients who have been harmed by the negligence of doctors and other medical professionals. Even if you only suspect that you have been victimized by substandard care, we can conduct a thorough review and help you recover appropriate damages.
In an initial consultation, our knowledgeable attorneys evaluate your claim and offer an informed assessment as to how your case will proceed.
Thorough law firm seeks relief for people harmed by defective products
If you have hurt by a defective product, you might be entitled to compensation from companies and people who are responsible for the flaw. We know how to present a compelling argument against defendants and their insurance companies. Whether the problem relates to poor design, faulty parts, manufacturing mistakes or something else, our experienced lawyers can provide legal representation and seek fair payment either at trial or through a settlement.
Knowledgeable advisors seek justice for victims of birth injuries
An injury caused by medical negligence during childbirth can have devastating, permanent consequences. When this occurs, it takes a tenacious attorney to examine what happened and fight for a resolution that accounts for the tremendous harm that was done. We have the determination and resources to hold doctors accountable when they violate medical standards.
Contact an accomplished Cheyenne injury lawyer for a consultation
Romsa Law Office, P.C. represents Wyoming clients in personal injury litigation and other legal matters. Please call 307-433-8777 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation at our Cheyenne office.